Tuesday, November 29, 2005

"there's just one thing more boring than listening to someone else's dreams: listening to someone else's problems!" (Adrian Mole)

Again my dreams. Yesterday I was supposed to go on a last-minute excursion to Edinburgh. It was very hot and sunny, and the top of the bus was missing, thus it was kind of open-air. I told the other people in the bus, who were my age, that it's going to take very long to get there, like 12-13 hours. Somebody said, no, it's just 5-6. So I said, ok. Later it turned out of course that it's going to take very long, but someone said (maybe Joyce) that we can see a lot of English scenery in the meantime. I got enthusiastic and wanted to call my Mom to tell her I'll be gone. But I just couldn't dial the numbers. I always punched a wrong number, or forgot to dial the country code before the rest, and in the end I ran out of quarters. So I went into a hotel lobby, and asked, "excuse me, can I please call someone on a 202 number?" (because that's a DC number and I knew for them it was free). But the guy just took the phone from me and I couldn't call. So it was a frustrating dream and I never even got to Scotland.

And today...I had a very nice dream with Luke from Gilmore Girls!

1 comment:

Konrad said...

Tell me more, tell me more......