What's funny is funny. Today was a bit weird. Let's see what happened.
I woke up at 2.34 that my stomach ached enormously. It was awful. I went to the bathroom but I didn't have to throw up. I have no idea what was wrong: I either poisoned myself with my own cooking or the moving-home stress has just started to manifest. I went back to bed and tried to concentrate on the pain but I kept falling asleep (and then I dreamt about Sarkozy and the African countries).
I woke up again and washed my hair. Under the shower I was thinking if in All My Friends he sings, "I wouldn't trade one stupid decision- for another 5 years of lies" or "...life" But I guess it makes much more sense with lies. I tried to find how this relates to me and of course, it does somehow. I was listening to All My Friends while I was walking to the train station. What does worrying about the weather have to do with picking the wrong place? What is he doing for 35 days or so in the middle of France?!
Troubled so early in the morning, I was happy to find I had 2 minutes to catch the 45 train (I easily did) which left from my least favorite platform (9/10). (There's no escalator there.)
The day in the office was okay. Lunch was weird. It was a bit too much for Anne I think. And I just hate olives.
After work Eliot and I had a crazy hair competition. I think I won, because I have long hair. We went to this Caffé and ordered a glass of Merlot (I ordered "the same"). We talked about life coaching, plastic spiders, Halloween party, the eternal topic: the smell, Christmas presents (I almost cried), my two boyfriends, and this and that.
No comments:
Post a Comment