Today I was jinxed!!! I couldn't speak until somebody said my name, and it was only Anne and Eliot in the office. Eliot pretended he had no idea why I was waving with wide gestures, trying to whisper "say my name" and he just kept on saying, "what's the matter, Pálpápa?" - but I could resist, which proves I'm not Pálpápa! I also tried to make Anne say my name, but she wouldn't, and she didn't care. (Then she thought she was forbidden to speak.)
We exchanged money. We got 2050 Danish krones for 305 euros. I don't speak a word of Danish! (yet!) I'm so excited about Roskilde!!
Zsófi admitted that she's scared of the shower curtain I have in the WG. She said whenever she closes her eyes while she is washing her hair, she imagines that something terrifying (for example, a big swimming pool filter) would present itself in front of her. We just realized we wouldn't be able to wash our hair during these 4 days, or if yes, we couldn't dry it. Anyway, it's going to be fun! (NO?)
3 comments:
Quite liberal use of the exclamation point, no?
You look sick as a brick
yeah, but F it...I will just keep on dancing
Post a Comment