Tonight I scored 11 points during the basketball game!!! This meant 4 shots (also known as throws) and one 3-pointer. I then gave a chance to others to shoot (we were 4 against 4)- after all, I'm a defensive specialist. I was the underdog on top! (<-- a double entendre)
After work, I met Mara for a chat, which went better than I expected, and then we met up with Szilvi and went to have, I thought, a glass of orange juice, but they ordered a bottle of wine, one-third of which was forced on me, no, really I think it's stupid to drink before doing sports, but they insisted. The place was horrible and I complained but they said that it's because I'm such a snob from fancy Düsseldorf and also because they are cool science people and I'm just an "arts major". This was a joke but neither of them reads this blog so I can broadcast this obvious hyperbole here without any retribution! Oh the funs of blogging.
2 comments:
Nice work on the court. We have had our eye on you. Let's talk.
Wooks wike we will be teammates, dude!määä!
Post a Comment