Friday, October 19, 2007

my dream

I just woke up and I have a headache. I have to wait till I properly boot...

In my dream, I was on an excursion with a lot of people, mostly young (was somehow a cross between last week's teambuilding outing and when Jesus multipled the fish and the bread). I was watching Mr.CG closely, monitoring what he was doing. Then when I was standing alone at some fence, listening to music, he came over to chat. He was speaking to me in English: "what are you listening to? I mean right now" I said, "sorry?" taking out the earphones. He repeated, "Right now. What are you listening to?" And it was: Cities Suck from Quit Your Dayjob. He looked at this on the display and made this face like, "dude, you're listening to some weird stuff"

Then we went to a house that was renovated but it looked more like the house I used to live in during university, it was a really old building downtown. The floors and ceilings were cracking and it was just about to collapse. The workers were there and they said it's safe to walk around but I could feel the floor moving and was so scared the whole building would tumble on me. Then my Dad wanted to jump into a sofa next to a window where I could see outside the crack was so huge and I was so afraid he would fall out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a weird dream for me too. I thought I heard you mumble something about making a "new, better" PDF with stripy sweater. Something about a cream soda... weird

Anonymous said...

Cream soda? We love them very a lot in Denmark!

Anonymous said...

Cream soda is served only for boys without girlfriends.

Anonymous said...

Lucky ruling- Stirpy Sweater is on the market! Where in Denmark are you?

Anonymous said...

Me? I standing on line somewhere, keeping the boys warm

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way! It's 3 day weekend!

Anonymous said...

bon! I hope you like to motorboat!

pillepalle said...

I hope you like to motorboat what is this? Kayaking is no good anymore?!