So we went on this little trip yesterday. First we went to our grandparents' where my Dad had to fix the doorknob. Zsófi and I listened to a lecture on allergies from my Grandma. My Grandma thinks allergy can be prevented if we spend more time outdoors.
Then we took a trailer back to a village. It was a 20 minute ride from our town and we had to go on a dirt road. There I got out of the car and stood on the trailer, it was a bigger one so I could put my hands on the rails. It was a lot of fun and I was screaming when my Dad sped with the car (Páll Papa: "Isn't she going to get cold?" Zsófi: "Who cares! Give gas")
Then we went down to the river (not in the Springsteenean sense) Mura and walked to a natural border where we found a sign saying "Stop! State border" where we stood and took photos. We crossed the line and we were illegally in Croatia!
Then we took the car again, parked a little further and started walking in the forest. We reached the next village and came back along the railway. Well actually we walked on the rails. I was scared the train would come so fast that we wouldn't be able to jump aside. We saw a huge dead bird along the tracks. Wasn't this an obvious bad sign? But the train only came when we were already back in the forest.
We got back to the car where a man (in uniform of the national railways) was waiting for us and he admitted he thought we wanted to steal his logs. (On the same day, the big news on TV was that some forest supervisors shot down a man stealing wood.) My Dad said he was the authority so stealing was very far from what he wanted. He even told this man to pick up his trash around the log piles.
Then we came home and Zsófi and I watched Lolita on dvd. Zsófi liked it a lot, I liked it too but of course the book was 342 times better.
1 comment:
I wike your bwog
Post a Comment