Today I had a really shitty day for no particular reason.
And after a long dreamless time, this morning I remembered that in my dream I was again in Baltimore. It was cold and hazy and I was walking in the harbor. It was L shaped and the short side of the L was an open pier. It was weird to be there again. I walked back to the shore where the stores are and then I had to go to some sort of psychiatry institution where they treated children. I was there on consultancy, talking to my American literature professor about the Kara Walker article. I felt very uncomfortable. Then I found myself locked up in a room with Judit, the girl who is now my friend at work (the only other girl), and we were sitting in two opposite corners, our legs stretched out, and we were throwing hand grenades at each other. I was so scared. I think they exploded but we didn't die.
1 comment:
Funny that now that I reread this in 2010, I have no idea who Kara Walker is.
Post a Comment