Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ha ha ha! missionary

One of these days I dreamed about Harvey Birdman again. It was like The Painted Veil which I saw on Saturday. I was happy and behaved outrageously. And there was a lake involved.

And now my drunk dream was about Mr. New Harvey Birdman. We were together somewhere, maybe in Sweden, because we were surprised when somebody spoke Hungarian. We were part of a delegation. The hotel was furnished with wood. (Is this...how we say this?) We both took photos. I with my old camera and he had a digital that looked cheap. We changed cameras and he took wonderful pictures of a big tree and my Mom and Zsófi and I was wondering if I should put it up on flickr or the blog? And also, I was worried what was he going to think when he sees the photos I took, which were, crap. Oh and in the dream, I was singing, "and the other side of takeout is mildew on rice"!

And I was among the last people who left yesterday and it was so nice to be in company again and we took a taxi home and even though I said things I should definitely not have (as usual when drunk) it wasn't that bad.

2 comments:

what_did_i_do said...

Whos Harvey Birdman? I like reading you

Anonymous said...

5 szemölcsöt várják az új kanapénál!