I saw on tv (now that I watch a lot of tv) a report about some new music in Hungary, a guy who makes "electronic + indie rock" music, and I looked him up and it's actually not that bad. If only they double-checked their spelling! One of their songs is called "I don't want to Loose you" please. I hope it's only a mistake on the website.
In my dream, I had to take a final exam in American History again. The topic was, this year, "water in American history". At first I wanted to talk about the very beginnings which somehow was about Ethiopia. I was climbing some hills there and could keep myself from climbing up to a place where I knew I would be afraid to get down. I was happy I realized this.
Then I went back to the exam room which was crowded with people preparing for their turn. It was an oral exam in a Harry Potter-like school. I changed my mind and wanted to do Cold War instead because I did not study and I thought ok I can talk about the Cold War alright but then I couldn't think of anything water-related and was thinking now of the Second World War and submarines and I asked a girl, who in real life got pregnant after graduation from a guy who left her, and I think we didn't really like each other and now I asked her if she had the book we were all studying from on her desk because I wanted to borrow it and she pretended she didn't know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment