Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I think my dentist thinks I'm imagining that it hurts. I called again and he said I should try a new toothpaste and see what happens in a week. And then he said, "don't worry, we would have seen it if there was a huge problem". But I'm sure that it must be beneath the filling- a great vacation spot for bacteria. And then it's tricky because you can only see it on an x-ray. (I love x-rays. I always watch the screen at the airport!) Or I just want to get attention? But it hurts! But if I concentrate on something else for a while, it doesn't hurt. Well it doesn't hurt so bad. Oh dear. I think I need an intervention

2 comments:

what_did_i_do said...

heeeheee! I had same problem when I was in germany, i was coughing like a train engine for a night and next day my doctor said wait for couple of days and if it doesnt get better come back! In this new stopovercountryofminecalledusofa they give you heroine for a pain in the pinkie

pillepalle said...

Heroine? Sounds good! It's a great country, isn't it