Today I got to know that people, from all the money they pay for health insurance, half of it is spent in the last 8 months of their lives. This I know because I had to listen to an hour-long sermon from my roommate at work about the new health care reform. I asked questions like, "so...the parliament...did they vote on this or now it's the president's turn?" and I had the second thought that maybe he's not even called "the president". My following the news went back to pre-holiday critically low level.
A report from right now:
ZP is telling me now, while filing her nails, that today her English teacher had a mini-skirt on with bright red tights. "Aren't her butts frozen, I wonder" she said. There's a new guy in Sales in her company. He is going to be a traveling salesman poor guy. "It's an event if somebody says something in this company" she said now. "Today I also felt like I didn't want to talk at all...why should I talk bullshit like my colleague...she asked me today why the boss eats spinach all the time. She said it was disgusting" (I had spinach today!) "And the other girl asked if my sister was doing better now...I told her I was sicker though both of us claimed the other was less sick. I smiled and she didn't react at all."
3 comments:
Would you rather die at the bottom of a pool than a hospital?
Or eaten by little spiders, perhaps?
Or chocking on a big German sausage in your mouth? (I don't know why I mention the "in your mouth part" because you are chocking on said big German sausage in your mouth... [there I go again])
Post a Comment