Saturday, February 09, 2008

Wat vindt u waar in de Bijenkorf Venlo?

So I went to this party and at 11.30 I thought, like PP, this party blows, and then I just came home. It was a waste I would even say. I didn't even get drunk. There was nobody interesting there but one guy, who was funny, and it turned out he plays basketball, too. I asked, "so what's your specialty?" he said, "defense". I smiled knowingly.

Music was bad, people were uninteresting, and the place had no character at all, and also it was unreasonably expensive.

Zsofi didn't come because I told her some additional info about the place which threw her preconceptions about the evening upside down so she cancelled. Well I think she had a better time at home.

I was wearing a dress I bought in Venlo at de Bijenkorf (for the first time!) And the guy I went with, who I see anyway all the time because of work, he apologized for making fun of me today! WHAT! I said, please, this was really funny! Jeez sometimes I think there's just no hope here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story, no really! Wonderful it was

Anonymous said...

Sorry, EP is not able to respond to your message- she is in shock after seeing photos of your (?) weenie this morning (whole day is ruined) (not funny at all)