I got a message on flickr that one of my photos (actually taken by Kinga) got included in the Budapest map/guide for iPhones! Here's the link (it loads slowly). Is this cool, or not cool?
Today I had the worst lunch ever. The girls I went with started fighting from the moment we three met and then after we sat down they kept going and then Judit said "that's IT" and she took her tray and sat down at another table! And then my plan was to eat half my lunch with Teri and then go over to Judit's table but by the time I got to that point I saw her getting up and bringing her tray back, in tears! Oh it was awful.
And I had so much work to do that I didn't even know where to start and I didn't even finish things I was supposed to because I simply didn't have the time and tomorrow I guess I'll have to go in at 7 (which, knowing myself, will be 8) to check one or two tasks off of the long list. But I still like going to work! Now we almost gave up on the chocolate-code thing, being totally disgusted by eating the same chocolate all the time. Now we stepped into the "fruit basket" phase. Good luck with that. And the plan is to rearrange the seating in the room according to feng shui, which really means that feng shui requires that one of us 4 would sit in another room.
Oh also, Marci asked, "did you get the invitation to the party?" I said, "no. what party?" Yeah. And then he said, "oh this must have been a mistake" but I guess I'm just not invited. Too bad for them!
2 comments:
I thought everyone got invited to the party!! BTW, When are you going to organize the wine trip?? Nice shot of Judit on Flickr.
Ha! Good! Aki a Moszkva teret akarja látni ezentúl, az titeket is lát!
Post a Comment