I had a dream and I woke up in the middle of it. Not in sweat, but it wasn't pleasant. The dream was with the following cast:
- girl who screwed up my New Year's Eve romance
- Rich
- House
- Indian kids
- Kurt Cobain
So I was persuaded by a person to go on a trip to India for 2 days. All those hours of flight and I said yes, on account of this person's personal magnetism on me. We looked at ancient sights and wandered lazily around. I felt very comfortable. Then he was gone. So I felt I was left alone. At the same time, I knew I didn't have any right to feel left alone, because the original deal was about 2 days. This was frustrating.
I got on an ocean cruiser full of Indian kids hanging on the rails. There was an option of swimming around the boat, which I took part in and it was sort of a "cleansing of the soul" event. There was a sunset and it was like the end of a movie. Then the waves started rolling and the boat was going up and down and in the next scene, we were on the deck with towels. The girl (from New Year's) passed by and I was crying and complaining to Rich. And Rich said, "See that girl? She wants to get Kurt Cobain. She can't get what she wants, either." This wasn't good enough.
Then I was sitting in a car that belonged to Dr. House, and I tried to start it. Then the car started and the breaks didn't work. I remembered that it was a special automatic and the handbreak was a pedal, so I pushed that but it didn't work, either. Then I remembered from skiing that I just have to turn the car uphill and it will stop, but the next uphill cross-street was a no-entry street.
1 comment:
like OMG! Crazy dream! Hihihi
Post a Comment