Tuesday, April 21, 2009

get this!

I have a brilliant new idea. I recently discovered google translate, so I'm going to write something in Hungarian, have it translated, and post it in English here. High five to myself!

Awesome day today, because yesterday is well am tired basket. Very much in the end I ran a clean and my face was red. Plums then told me that I got a praise, that a certain person said the bench, that strange to me is the only feminine girls move it! And this is clearly intended compliment.

This morning was funny, because I behaved like a child. Descended from the tram, and I thought, oh, do not you just be there (aka Kevin K. Strudelmann). I went down the stairs and there was he! And he looked around, whether I come or not! So I ran back to the tram stop, and went to another.

Then I went to the post office and wrote a letter to Apukámnak. I sent him the pieces of wood, which was given yesterday in the Mara. To stand in line in front of an Aunt and a woman talking to the postman, but the lady told me that "I am deaf."

And I came up, I want to go to university in America. Comparative Literary. Already it is looking at courses in the Berkeley-n. Very interesting books to read and the topics to be very interested! Only problem is, when I saw that a few hours to talk to, and shall be constructed homework.

At lunch I told Mr. PDF projects, and he asked what I will then work. I told you that a university teaching will be literary history, articles I write, and then go to Buenos Aires conference. He said it was very "Indiana Jones" sounds!

1 comment:

Kitten said...

I didn't read anything non-italics but your english seems to be improving