Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fantabulous weekend. We also made a quick visit to the swimming pool - 4 hours and 30 turns on the slides. Something like this!



Then we went to eat at an Asian place. It was a treat. It was also an all-you-can-eat buffet, which meant that I was full after the second plate. Dessert was also included!

In the evening, we went to a concert. I was nervous (being introduced to friends) and I drank beer quickly and too much. I know how to drink but I didn't do anything right this time. Some kids were sitting on top of the mobile toilets and I threw an empty beer bottle (plastic!), let's say up to them, which landed on the other side of the toilet and some people started to ask, who was that! and I was nervous but I was told just to pretend to be normal because being anxious was suspicious. Then we ate a hotdog and I saw a girl in really cool glasses.

In the morning I felt so sick and my stomach hurt so much and there was no food at home so I forced myself to walk to the bakery. I could barely move. I saw a blackbird on a branch in the tree, and two pigeons outside "the Asian center". And the McDonald's flags were flapping really loudly. It was a beautiful day and I was so sick! I licked some lemon before lunch and that helped, though.

No comments: