Tuesday, September 21, 2010

we're still kids in buses longing to be free

So I thought about doing a recap on what I did and how I spent this summer. I miss it already! This weekend I was making a snowball, and I calculated that I spent 5 months without snow (from March till September) while I have to wait 10 months for the swimming pool season to start. So not fair!

About this summer:

May

I went to Greece and I LOVED it.
I saw Star Wars for the first time ever!

June

The World Cup. Superbig humiliation for the French. Spain won, though! That was cool.
We also went to Balaton, ate ice cream and we jumped in that jumping thing they do on beaches. You know.

July

We went to Dagály to swim.
Eliot and Fred came at the end.
Sometimes I had lunch in Zöld Pardon.
Once it was so so so hot and humid that I could barely sleep at night and I had to sleep on the floor. And the ventillator was on!
One evening I took my bicycle (it was already dark when I left) to go to Móricz and I put on my glasses and a scarf (it was unbearably warm only on the 5th floor apartment). I felt very French-American! (don't ask me to explain)

August

We went to Nagykanizsa and Sopron and these weekends were the BEST!

Today I had a bad mood attack in the afternoon and I listened to Wasted Hours and I felt like crying! I listened to it again and again actually to make myself sad. And now I have to run for Russian class! So exciting!

No comments: