I'm the one with the red shirt, blue jeans...I look like alone but only because I was angry at that time - I arranged to meet with someone else, somewhere else and the others didn't want to go and I was bound to stay with them. Alright, it's not nice to be offended when something that you want doesn't happen, but it was 12 that day and I barely slept an hour - we left DC by car around midnight and spent the whole night driving.
2 comments:
Bist Du auf dem Bild? Und falls ja, wer auf dem Bild bist Du?
I'm the one with the red shirt, blue jeans...I look like alone but only because I was angry at that time - I arranged to meet with someone else, somewhere else and the others didn't want to go and I was bound to stay with them. Alright, it's not nice to be offended when something that you want doesn't happen, but it was 12 that day and I barely slept an hour - we left DC by car around midnight and spent the whole night driving.
Post a Comment