I'm going to write now in English. I'm still in the office, for five more minutes, then I will hit the road for Farragut North where I will meet Joyce and we will go to the top floor of Hotel Washington for a drink with the French.
I was talking to Sylvain during lunch (who is the shorter guy on the bottom left picture in the MIT t-shirt) that we are now just hanging in the air, we are not gone but not completely here any more, either. He leaves next Saturday and me in two weeks. But, as opposed to him, I don't think about it too much so I can still enjoy my days without always thinking how much I'm going to miss all this. But in the end we agreed that it's natural to move on and we have to try to think it's going to be better back at home. I'm not sure. I miss a lot of people from home and my own things but I got so much used to living here and I got friends who I see every day and who became part of my life. Well...ok.
So time for me to go! Today I beat Justo in checkers!!! And then he beat me, but I wasn't that bad. And tonight: soccer, and Justo is coming as well! Something to look forward to!
2 comments:
Oh, thanks for writing in English! Where are you going to? Back to Hungary? Or somewhere else in the States?
Yes, I'm going back to Hungary...I have to tell you that I like your display picture a lot..it's very nice!
Post a Comment