Saturday, July 02, 2005

at the end of the day, it all comes down to boys, boys and boys...and a little story about the laundry

It's the last weekend before my sister comes. I'm so so looking forward to it!

This morning when I woke up, I was in a cranky mood. First, I was waken up 3 times during the night, once by Laura and twice by Sonal. Second, I had a bad dream. Third, I realized that Sylvain is leaving today and I felt very sad (even cried a little bit) (hehehhe...I write so much about crying...but it's not that I cry all the time!)

The dream was that I was at a party where I didn't know the people very well. Justo was also there and he knew only me. So we stuck together (just like last weekend on Sylvain's party) and then I felt tired so I leaned on him. Then he asked me, "so are you sure you don't want to tell me anything?" which came very surprisingly so I stepped back, lest he thinks I'm in love with him or something. But at the same time I felt offended. Why does he want me to speak when he doesn't want anything from me... - thank God, this was only a dream.

Well, this Saturday has been so boring so far that all I can write about is that I did laundry in the morning. I was very angry to see that one of my favorite T-shirts (with FRANCE 2002 printed on the front and HENRY 12 printed on the back) was colored during the washing, so around the neck the blue turned pink. What the hell is that. In addition, no matter that I put the socks into the washing liquid beforehand, they still look dirty.

(Tomorrow: gentlemen's final: Federer vs Roddick)

No comments: