This morning I was reading a report on the London 2012 Olympics (front page article of The New York Times) when Mark came in and asked if there's a coverage in the Times about London. I said, yes, here it is. And he said, no, about the "bombs". What bombs? we asked. He said, "I don't know...I heard something on the radio..."
Then Richard (the director of ISH) came in and said, "quiet, I have to make an announcement...folks: there were bombings in London, around seven tube stations were bombed and a top of a double-decker was blown off" - everybody was shocked. Giulio went to see if there's a computer with the person at the Front Desk, but there wasn't. I went up to the room and told Sonal the news, later Laura came and asked me if I know what happened. She was very anxious and said she's afraid that Italy is going to be next!
1 comment:
Italy and Denmark were named in the note claiming responsibility for the attack. What a bunch of dicks, what do they they are? God or something?
Post a Comment