Monday, September 19, 2005

a dream again

I had to get up at 5.50 in the morning but I didn't hear the alarm at all - the radio turned on but I must have put the volume too low the day before so I didn't wake up. My Mom woke me up at 6.05 - I was just in the middle of a bad dream so it was good to get out of it.

The dream had two parts. First, I was standing in the balcony of my grandparents' apartment in Sopron. I saw a car stopping just below and Rafal got out of it. I told Justo, who was standing next to me (in English): "Look, who's there" - Justo was very surprised, like when we went to one of Sylvain's goodbye parties (this one held at Joachim's - a Norwegian who dated both girls and boys) and Emi appeared, and Justo was like "E-mi?! what is she doing here? unbelievable!" I knew Rafal was coming but I didn't tell Justo. Then Rafal came up and told me to dress elegantly, because we are going to the opera. I didn't want to go at all, but said ok. Then he also changed and appeared with a shirt much bigger than his size - turned out he had to borrow a white shirt from Justo.

Then in the next part, I was on the train connecting the JFK airport with the subway lines. We arrived at the end station, and people started to rush and somebody shouted "anthrax"...Marion and my sister got out but I had to put 180 cents into the slut so it allows me to leave the train (it was like turnstyles) but I couldn't. I got more and more nervous, then I realized I was putting Hungarian twenties and fifties into the machine and I didn't have but a few dollar cents!

1 comment:

Konrad said...

Thanks for the link. I don't remember my dreams most of the time, unfortunately. But my wife does and we often laugh about it. She keeps saying, that dreams are farts of the soul. I have written it before in my blog. Take care, Konrad