Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ISH in 5 years...hmmm

The highlight of my day was that I could talk to Benjamin on msn...he is almost never online, and I was very happy that I could communicate with him. Not counting that he did not recognize me at first, because I added a Hungarian sentence after my name, I got to know that he is in Zambia now, Julie and him are still together and that he works on making a national park a tourist place. I told him "I hope it's not dangerous!" and he started laughing and said, "I'm in the World Bank office".

Other than that, I cooked today. I made pasta with pesto and chicken, it's very simple but of course the pasta got very sticky and the meat was not the best, either. I should have added some more sauce to it.

Then...what else...I got an email from Justo...and he wrote in the end: "remember, I might come and visit you one day!" which made me happy, of course. I was thinking of the film, "Les poupées russes".

And, for tomorrow, I still have to finish reading The Glass Menagerie, by Tennessee Williams...so I think I will go to bed now, and read before I go to sleep.

AND::: I'd like to thank KINGA!!! for downloading and sending me the Kelly Clarkson songs! KÖSZIIIII

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.