Friday, April 27, 2007

yes.

So I just got home from a great evening the highlight of which was...oh God, hard to say...when I almost got some chocolate? Or when Rich asked if I was doing laundry there all the time? Or when we talked about Love Island? Finally, Jeez...thought it would never come up!

Ok here's an extract from today's chat with Eliot (I am "Yo"):

is it worst chat ever?
Mr.Conaway: it's not the best
I wouldn't write home about it
nor blog it
I might mention
so, I today I was in Bochum
13:57 I took the train and I spilled some coffee on the floor
Yo: you did!
well played
Mr.Conaway: there was a wet spot on the seat, but I am not sure what it was
Yo: haha
see? this is funny
I would like to read it
Mr.Conaway: I am really looking forward to the Australian Open
some people don't like clay courts
Yo: haha...that's the last one
Mr.Conaway: but I think they are OK
13:58 Yo: hahaha
Mr.Conaway: I am reading an obscure book by an obscure guy who makes fun of another obsure guy because he is too popular
Yo: I'm not reading obscure books
13:59 Mr.Conaway: he makes fun of him two times. I laughed out loud, which is no easy task if I am not being tickled ( a dog licking the bottom of my feet is my poison!)
Yo: haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Mr. Conaway is quite rude. To the uninterested 3rd party, it could be said that he treats you like a doll! A big, smelly doll.

Blog on, Brother!

Anonymous said...

How do you hold a conversation with just one person saying "haha". Mr. Conaway does all of the spade work.

pillepalle said...

Hi Martha, what's wrong with that? Why do I always have to be funny? He should make some efforts, too!

Dear Random Visitor: this is not true. I didn't twist your arm trying to rip chocolate out of your hands! Complete fabrication. Did you give me chocolate? Not. At. All!

Unknown said...

Wow, this stuff is gold dust. Did you have fun on the desert island with matthew?

pillepalle said...

that is to be discussed during Roskilde Festival, yes? we are going, no?