We arrived to Bergamo (Bergamoreptéralsó) roughly at the same time (Zsófi's plane was late). I decided to wait for her in the baggage place but when she saw me there, she said, "why did you wait here? I imagined we'd meet outside"- typical!
We then spent one hour on the bus to Milan and when we got to the train station, we spent another hour looking for the hotel. We had a map but it was crap. I grew more and more frustrated.
We arrived finally to the hotel. The receptionist asked if we walked (Zsófi thinks he meant if we had walked all the way from the airport..please!..), because we should have taken the bus. Well how would we know? And that's one thing about Milan, there were no signs anywhere! The hotel was very pretty, I just thought the room smelled a bit- youknow. Weird in any case.
We were so tired and fell asleep immediately and then I dreamt about Gábor and how he wanted to talk to me and I didn't care at all and walked away- it was a great feeling.
3 comments:
Sounds like a forbodding start! Will the Páll girls recover? Will they fight? What was that smell? I guess we will have to wait for the next installment!
Gud dream? yes/nem answer pls.
there are plenty of other Gabórs in the Balaton- is my answer
Post a Comment