Hey, I did a blogsearch and you write quite a lot about me! Thanks! Are you the pretty girl on this photo? Wowsers. I may be losing my edge, but I don't think you have crazy hair. In contrast, this guy's hair looks pretty crazy to me.
This used to be a favorite blog of mine, particularly the DC years. Now it just seems sophmoric and baroque. Maybe we don't have a job openning after all
11 comments:
Muchacha hair mas loco!
No question - the girl.
Bonjour jeune fille, your hairstyle is really en vogue. C'est 2007! Vive Big Hair! Je pense que c'est le hair du gentleman qui est le plus crazy.
Please send help.
-Eszter's Head
definately eszter
One could say that it has crazy hair, couldn't one? Oh yes, one could say that about it. One could say that, indeed.
Mi van? I think Eliot has the more crazy hair. (Eszter translated this comment for me. No, she didn't write it. I wrote it. That is, Zsófi)
Hey, I did a blogsearch and you write quite a lot about me! Thanks! Are you the pretty girl on this photo? Wowsers. I may be losing my edge, but I don't think you have crazy hair. In contrast, this guy's hair looks pretty crazy to me.
Love,
James
ps. All My Friends is my personal favorite, too!!
This used to be a favorite blog of mine, particularly the DC years. Now it just seems sophmoric and baroque. Maybe we don't have a job openning after all
p.s. The girl's hair is straight crazy
ESZTER
Eszter, no doubt :)
Post a Comment