Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's rainin’ it’s pouring, the little girl is snoring!
It is actually raining, and I'm shifting between the bed, the hammock and the couch depending if I need to charge this machine or not. I didn't eat very much today. I went to see a movie. Blades of Glory. It was good.

Both on Saturday and today I slept until noon and this "morning" I remembered my dream! I was to attend a wedding in Paris. I was sitting outside of the church in a garden chair among a lot of people when we saw the bride approaching. She was that woman from Nokia who I saw both at breakfast one morning and then at lunch on Thursday. Then she went back inside and a high school classmate of mine told me that she's actually 45 years old. Everybody went inside and I saw that really the bride's face was strangely distorted with wrinkles on her forehead. (That must come from the plastic surgery episode of Birdman.) Then the church started moving and shifting and we found ourselves (I think I was with Zsófi) at the "next" metro stop (above ground). Then I started walking back toward the city.

I arrived to a square with a lot of trees, a small park, a big building which had ÉCOLE written on it, and next to it some stairs going down. It looked like that street I took a picture of in Genova, so I took my phone and tried to take a photo but the zoom just went crazy and it kept zooming in and out on its own. The sun was shining into the camera so I didn't see much but then somebody walked into the picture and it was L! I said this: "Of all the people in the world, it's you!" I asked her what she wanted to do and she said nothing, really, so I suggested we go downtown and see the Eiffel tower. Then she said she wanted to eat at Burger King. I said, well I'm sure there's a Burger King around the Eiffel tower. L was doubtful so I said ok let's go to the one here and then we'd surely not miss it.

Then I went inside a house and my Mom and Grandma were there and within 5 minutes the room got messy even though I didn't do anything, and then they were laughing, "whenever you appear, it gets messy." I was very annoyed.

No comments: