Sunday, May 06, 2007

current events

I gave up on the Italy trip because I'll never catch up with current events then. On Friday I went to play badminton with Eliot, Rich and this guy Jeff. I was on team "Thunder and Lightning" - I guess I was lightning Thunder. And we won!! Afterwards, we had a beer and it was altogether very nice.

On Saturday I just didn't want to get up at all. I stayed in bed until almost noon. Then I went out to buy groceries (not much). We went to play basketball. It was a disaster (- how I played.) (Although I almost won once.) I can't even keep track of the bets that I have lost, and many of them are pending. On the way home, I was:

- thrown dirty socks at having fun with dirty socks orbiting around me
- trying hard to protect my ball being thrown out to the street from under my arm jumping around the street and giggling
- watered like a GD flower splashing water and laughing

Then we went to play pingpong in the park. This guy Andrew joined us and I remembered that I had seen him before! He confirmed, and I was very happy! He asked us how good we were in pingpong, because he was "amazing". Because I beat him, I guess I'm just as amazing, no? Just keep your eyes on the ball, no?
Here are some pictures.



The picture below was taken by Rich (on the right in the picture above).


The bruised knee also belongs to Rich. This photo was taken by Eliot. Good, no?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'r Thunder

Anonymous said...

You can't "do" me. There is only one of me, goddamn it.

Jackson

p.s. Luv the blog

Anonymous said...

In regards to the socks: were they new or old? Because I think new clothes get dirty faster. Wait I'll ask everyone in the office.