Thursday, May 31, 2007

if you want to live, you have to burn

Well this is kind of a funny title, I know- but there's a story! I was about to go to bed but I just went outside to the balcony for a little while when my flatmate Mr. G appeared and we had a little chat. Well of course mostly he was speaking.

For example, he told me that his favorite place is Mengwasser, where I have already been! And whenever he gets a lot of money (which happened today) he goes there and orders a special meal. He knows the waiters who all contribute to his little act to celebrate welfare. As a start they give him a "special place" at the counter and even write his name on a free postcard and that shows he is a regular there. He was also referencing a movie but, well yeah, I haven't seen it. He said he takes these postcards for archiving purposes and they have cool messages (like "if you want to live, you have to burn").

And then he said our street was shut down today in the afternoon because they were filming scenes for a movie- the funny part is that it's going to be a movie for children! Filmed in our street of dance explosions and "massage centers"! And then he said he'd make his own short film in the summer (starting from next week) and he would purchase toy guns for this goal. He got enthusiastic and insisted that I see a preview of this film. He warned me that I'd be disgusted. Oh God...but this was...really weird. After 10 seconds I was covering my eyes and I was blushing! But of course, I had to laugh it was so... ewww.

No comments: