It is still raining. I am a bit drunk. I almost could not log in here (I started typing my password in the username field and then huuuh? I couldn't remember my username) and now it's late I mean very early and it's raining like shit or in other words really. We watched the movie again (I think I know the title now but I can't write it down). Before we went to this cool place which is underground in a former toilet underground place (totally under the ground). It has funky lights and there's no light in the bathroom. That's where I met a guy- he was with his friend and they were joking about the handtowels. Those were made of paper and there was advertisement printed on it. Them. And that was funny. So I was standing there looking at what advertisement? And showing it to them like huh? And then the guy (as in "I met a guy" referred to above) said something I didn't get and I said, "ja ja...weiss nicht" and walked out. That was my big flirt!!
And this morning I met a Mexican guy that was cool. It was funny. After I said Chiapas and Yucatán he asked me if I spoke Spanish because my pronunciation was good! More than I can say of my English (sulking and slouchy). Too bad we didn't play more 21, I like it a lot. I was dance master (because of the secret practi...I mean when Zsófi and I do crazy dancing at home).
We passed the worst corner at the Hauptbahnhof on the way home. It was raining (still is). A guy was like on his knees looking for money on the pavement. Very loud Turkish music was coming out of the place. I passed one girl and she was looking at me. Then a black guy passed us (not our colleque) and he was looking at me weirdly. I remember when I learned the word weird. It was in a song these teenage kids were singing what was their name, they were like the rose is blooming- no. like you don't know what flower it is until it's blooming? They had long hair and very young faces, please, you know who I'm talking about? I think they were brothers. Young. Anyone who tells me the right answer can come with me to Tijuana.
No comments:
Post a Comment