I had a pretty splendid day but now I got home and suddenly I felt this enormous sadness, how can this be? I will never ever ever be happy ever. - my thoughts right now. But I should just think of the incredible, endless amounts of good times I have had in my life, really so much I couldn't recount all if I wanted to (and surely somebody would listen, right?), all the things I loved doing and all the great people I have met! It would be foolish to think this would all end, like right now! Rich told me there's a man who has been struck by lightning 7 times in his life. I think that's funny. At least I'm not that person. So the sadness is already going away (a bit)!
So on Wednesday we did the fun in the office again, so much so that at one point Gergő heard my little scream in a meeting room during a meeting he had. I also fell to the floor, which was not nice, but of course, my fault. (I have to resist not to put quotation marks to my fault. As in "my fault".) I did my little drawings, which I quite enjoy, though Eliot didn't really approve. I had been provoked but was unable to retaliate in any way. Should I keep up the effort or surrender, my dear readers? Quite a dilemma!
Today I went shopping and bought a pair of PURPLE shoes with HIGH HEELS and a very cute summer dress (also a bit purple). I sat opposite a very weird guy on the train. He was reading a Russian language paper. His face was all sweat. Of course it was superhot, but there was a sweatdrop on the tip of his nose! His eyes were closed during the whole trip. He smelled very bad and had weird spots on his face, and then I got this feeling that he may be sick so I moved to another seat.
I always believed that the Great Wall of China is visible from outer space. That it's the only man-made structure visible from the great beyond. And today I read that this is not true! This is not true at all. There's this weird guy who is very tall and does research on the Great Wall. He hikes there and subsequently enters logs in his spreadsheet. During his hikes he puts a mask on his face made by himself of cutting long underpants off. Once he got lost in the bushes while he was hiking with his Chinese lady friend for 3 days, but it rained so they could drink. This was the part that most captured my imagination, of course. I think I would like to talk to that woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment