What is this? Create a new post. I'm burning but not like in 'IM on Fire" because oh and I just realized after like how many? five years what that song is really about. Although actually, yeah, that too. That song was not for me. It was a nice message but unfortunately not for me. I mean shit!
I saw that, by the way. It was pretty nice actually. Yeah have a smoke have a cigarette and don't ever drive to South France it's really dangerous. My face is getting so hot. Then a helicopter comes and picks you up and you end up inside a gigantic, purple whale with smiley teeth and a little water that sprinkles on top. Nice imagery, eh? What a burn my. My face is totally red. There's no mirror here. I have to drink. Nice.
I know it was not for me but I wish I wish it had been but what can I do. Nothing at all. You always thought it's such a big deal- then it turns out it's just...nothing at all. THe shakes and shivers.
Red slippers and red wine and smoke and the chimney goes up and the cats jump down and some cats sing on top of the trashcans with singing cats on top that's called, by the way, catmusic it's like music, that is not really melodic. Not like a lullaby although I would hardly call I'm on fire a lullaby. Sweat dream, eh!
Sweet moneypenny why don't you! Avec plaisir! As we say in French. I have a French t-shirt it's pretty cool. It has HENRY written on the back of it. Did I buy it as a present to Zsófi? No I think I just bought it for myself. Typical. The sun is so shiny! Wait a minute. That's my lamp. I own it. Signed by the barrister. My joke. Totally. Like my words yeah uh-huh
No comments:
Post a Comment