THis is just the opposite of awesome. Where am I? Seriously. SeE? That's what I meant. Obviously, I will never know! Dude we totally got what you were just talking about. I'm not dude. Yeah man. Shit! I'M not man. For CHrist's sake. Yes. Schönes Wochenende. Tschüss!
Although if we had been on a boat, oh that guy was looking for a woman the woman who was looking for a 2 other dogs because she already had a dog! On a leash! And the dog no wait, although if we had been on a boat it would be a lake, a lake in Africa, in some mountains and George would say. wait I don't know any Georges.
Fake accent. Big hair is IN! Scratching. And my back it hurts! But I can only sleep on my stomacH! So after all, and I just realized this today and what a great revelation it was, that I thought ok those days are over like finito because yes, I have been to Italy and yes, I spoke in Italian a couple of words, not much but a couple I would say, and they check your passport and the passport is blue which never means anything good.
The words I had to say my God dirty words and skaters come but it's summer you can't skate what is this?!
No comments:
Post a Comment