Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ein Fall für Oberinspektor Derrick

Today is somebody's birthday but I can't remember whose. I dreamt about the office. I was to go on a business trip and I told Anne and Miia that my desk phone was going to be redirected to their phones. Miia asked, "oh, so all your skype calls are going to ring at my desk?" I said, "yes...oh wait...I don't even have skype. I don't even have a desk phone!" Then I asked Gergö if I should accept the latest job offer I got and he also said the money they offered was not too much.

Yesterday Zsófi and I went home (I mean to Eliot's house), and the street was full of police cars and ambulance cars. We got closer and I saw that they were standing exactly in front of Eliot's house. I got scared that the house had burnt down or somebody had broken in and then jumped off the balcony- but no, a real crime seemed to have happened in the building opposite theirs. We saw from upstairs that there's a huge blood stain on the wall and blood stains coming out of the door. A man appeared with blood on his shirt. There were 7 police cars. A lot of people were standing there watching. This morning we saw that there's a sign on the door, in English, that said, "Be careful! There's blood on the floor and in the elevator!" Ooooh scary!

No comments: