Friday, June 29, 2007
yes, my dream again
This is getting to be my dream blog. But I don't remember them very often! Last night I dreamed that I was walking through hills and vineyards. I came upon a couple of houses that formed a little village. There was some sort of (small scale) festival there. The houses were painted with bright colors and grape leaves were running between them on cords. I met Alex and Conrad who were good friends again and this made me happy. We were sitting down and I opened a present wrapped in brown paper, it was big and fragile. I opened it and it was a huge leaf of marijuana! It was dark and scary so for a moment I got scared (as if, for example, it was a spider) and everyone was laughing at me! Although I still felt a bit afraid of it afterwards, I was quite pleased with this present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment