Thursday, June 28, 2007

I dreamed that I was on an airplane with Robert Redford. We were flying to Chicago. He was old and he had black hair on his arms. I was very attracted to him. We landed and I was happy to be with him. Then my family called me on the phone. I had to excuse myself, mostly because I would have to speak in Hungarian, a language he didn't understand. The phone conversation lasted forever. Everybody wanted to speak to me, even my sick grandfather, who can't really speak now. I grew more and more impatient. The phone shrank to the size of a toothbrush. I said, "I'm going to hang up" but my Dad kept talking. Then I didn't say anything but I heard they were telling each other at the end of the line, "is she there? hallo?" so I had to say, "yes, I'm here" - and all I could think of, in the meantime, was why I'm not with RR who was waiting for me expectantly.

No comments: