I'm in a good mood today although I had a wake-up surprise that you wouldn't exactly call pleasant. I set my alarm to 7.45 but at 7 I woke up because Juniper turned the volume of the radio in the kitchen to the max and at first I listened to that Umbrella song then some old Queen...for God's sake I said to myself because I woke up and then had to pee. We ran out of toilet paper, which is not surprising at all because it's only me who buys it, they just don't care. Let me add that neither of them, that is, my flatmates, have to work now because it's the summer break. Juniper asked me if I had to work today and if I was going home tonight. Maybe she is going to organize a goodbye party for me? Haha!
I had a nice dream about my first boyfriend. At first I was happy but toward the end of the dream this feeling completely faded and I was more desperate and wanting to be somewhere else. Within one dream!
Yesterday Eliot helped me bring the big basket to Fred's, then we went to have dinner with Rich in that Asian noodle place (a.k.a. the Chinese pasta place). I asked Rich if he saw anything interesting on the tram and he talked about a woman with a basket who almost approached him and stared at him. This is something you would have forgotten but I asked and now this made it to my blog!
Then we went to Rich's to watch House. I really like House. Eliot was making fun of me. "We need a chocolate biopsy...diagnosis: hungry" haha....with this voice that he has for my voice.
Rich said, "next time you use the kettle Eszter, only boil water that you actually need". And tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam because John is coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment