Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm exhausted. It's already too late to have a good night's sleep. Please...at least sweet dreams should come to completement my high school daydreaming in the office (a ridiculous nonsense I have to overcome as soon as possible)!

Sometimes Lolita reminds me of myself: "This, to use an American term, in which discovery, retribution, torture, death, eternity appear in the shape of a singularly repulsive nutshell, was it."

Although I'm happy that I'm back home and every day I think that I should not regret coming back and it was a great decision, my late German self-confidence is slowly evaporating, and I'm so tired and getting more and more anxious every day! What happened to my cheerful nonchalance when on my first day at the new workplace I wasn't nervous at all? And now I'm anxious about going to the office tomorrow! So stupid...(big yawn) have to sleep. jó éjt

No comments: