Thursday, September 06, 2007

We wanted to go to Castro Bisztró after work, but it was packed so we had dinner somewhere else (a place we'll never go to again) and then we went to a tea place that used to be very trendy when I went to university. Zsófi used to go there for German classes. And now we were the old people next to a bunch of high school boys, with some of whom I had to look twice their voices sounded so much like girls'. It was so funny how they were bragging about throwing up after getting drunk ("I only threw up when I drank Jägermeister"), what their favorite bands were (one boy said Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Zsófi and I both did the pffff sound...and then Zsófi started going on about how we should have gone to see them and asking me if Rich and Fred went and I just sighed I don't know) and they were smoking the waterpipe and were just so cool.

I had to go to a course today and I did some drawings when I got bored:

The first is a kind of elephant but there was no space for the trunk. The second is a bird but not very pretty. And the third is the guy I like and this was the last time I saw him before I went on this course. He was walking past my office with laptop in hand. I also wanted to include that he was wearing a striped shirt and nice pants, but I ran out of space at that detail. Isn't he cute? Reshuffled cards, new hopes as we say in Des Moines.


No comments: