I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. And it's only 8 pm! Because today I got up at 6- I left the windows open for the night and I was cold even in my dream. And then I started sneezing and then I woke up and for a change I made coffee and not Zsófi!
I told Zsófi today that Eliot's suggestion to make friends with colleagues is to send them an email, "I'm so bored. Are you bored, too?" (Actually this is how I started to talk to Susanna.) And I encouraged Zsófi that she should send an email to the girl who's the other young person there but sits in the other room, and she said she'd write, "hello, are you working overtime, too?" (OK, this doesn't translate very well.)
2 comments:
Zsófi is funny!
Thanks Neutral Observer. Please keep writing comments. I love them!!
Post a Comment