Sunday, October 07, 2007

This is the 2nd weekend I'm spending at home since I came back from Germany. On Friday we left Budapest around 7 (I told Zoli (not Zoli Hans) to call me thirty minutes before he came to pick us up from my work, but I knew he would only call when he was right there so Zsofi and I started to go back from town to the bridge to make it to 6 and indeed Zoli called to announce he arrived and I said, I'd be there in a couple of minutes but I told you to call half an hour earlier well with him I guess that's just the way it is.) Then we tried to call Kinga but her phone was turned off and then I tried to find a wireless connection while we were sitting in the traffic, but I couldn't connect so I had to call my parents to check the landline number of Kinga's workplace and I called and they said I just missed her by 2 minutes. Then Kinga called from another phone, we picked her up, went to her place and waited for her to pack while Zoli went to the gas station. Then we went to the gas station and Zoli wasn't there and we had to call and he went back to Kinga's house but we missed him as we came out of the back door to make a shortcut to the gas station.

Then before we knew it we already covered all the freeway going down to Nagykanizsa. We got there surprisingly fast. Of course Zoli was going at 160 most of the time. He did his joke of shouting (really loud shouting, like in panic), "oh no the brake is not working, we won't stop" when a car broke in front of us. When we commented how quickly we got home he said, "And the trip's going to get 10 minutes shorter soon" and I asked, "why, are they finishing another section of the freeway soon?" He said, "No, I'm buying a new car."

In the afternoon we went to the vineyard to gather chestnuts and them put them on ambers and eat them.

Here I'm cutting the chestnuts to prepare them:



And here Zsofi said something stupid:



And then we didn't do much more. This morning we got up at 7 because my Grandma called that my Grandpa felt sick and my Dad should go and help because they were re-painting their rooms and the people working there were to arrive by 7.30. Some people have weird work schedules. 7.30 on a Sunday?!

And I can only think of the Brazil trip these days and that I'm going on this teambuilding on Thursday, I'm so excited!

No comments: