
morning surprise!
Yesterday we did nothing else but moved furniture and cleaned up, so I have to write about my dream again. First I was playing a basketball game with Eliot. We played in teams but only the two of us played. We played so much that we were so exhausted, I was on the point of collapsing. And it was a question of who's going to say let's call this a game, and I did, because I was so tired, and I said, ok, it's enough. And I went to the bench to have myself exchanged and on the bench were the soccer players of the French national team.
And then I was in a big white church and I was stuck up in a place where usually the choir is. And there was no ladder or steps leading down to the ground and I wanted to get down, but the church was moving and what was vertical became horizontal and I was sweating and was so scared and was just about to decide I'd have to jump and risk breaking my bones when I fainted (inside the dream) and when I woke up (inside the dream), the preacher and others from the church were standing above me and said I was having delusions and the church was not spinning, and there was nothing wrong, it was all just in my head.
4 comments:
Do you build basketball brick houses in your dreams, too?
Woah! I got scared when I read morning surprise- thought it was another morning-exchange-gone-haywire anecdote
Hey Ms Pillepalle, I saw the basketball videos (not the one with the chewing gum- please) and you are a really talented fine young lady. Please don't listen to Mr. Fraud. You don't build bricks OK?! This is not true! How can anybody say this!
Hey Air Jordan- If you didn't see the chewing gum video how do you know about it? Haha you suck!
Post a Comment