So I got back from Vienna, and Stockholm, and Vienna. I took altogether 10 photos during the 6 days. Here are some.
Friday, November 30, 2007
tough luck
I got a postcard today that displays on the cover two pigs, and then one of the pigs thinks, "This is not Love Island, but ok". This is sooo beyond how anyone can do this, that yes, it's funny. And, it took me a whole day to understand what "REDACTED" means. But finally I got it, on my own!
So I got back from Vienna, and Stockholm, and Vienna. I took altogether 10 photos during the 6 days. Here are some.
This is where I had to stay on my last night. There were 2 other girls there (I spied the sticker on one's luggage and she was Bulgarian) and the other girl was SNORING so annoyingly, and I had to make my own bed, and I just got too comfortable, I guess. (You may also observe that I have a new purse!)
This is Gamla Stan and yes, it makes me yawn, too. It was sunny for 3 days and on one day there was even snow, and then when I had a morning to walk around, it was raining. (<-- weather part of news, sports and weather)
So I got back from Vienna, and Stockholm, and Vienna. I took altogether 10 photos during the 6 days. Here are some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Got it on your own--- pff, I guess no one needs me anymore.
oh no worries. I will just ask my best friend Eliot if I need you- he always answers, however bottlecrested his fists are
Post a Comment