Monday, December 03, 2007

baby sister lost her mind!

So the kindergarten Zsófi went to was one block from my grandparents' house who by that time were retired. So they were at home when Zsófi's little group went for a walk. When they passed by our grandparents', Zsófi asked if she can go inside. The teacher said, no. Then Zsófi started to cry. By the time they got back to the kindergarten, Zsófi was crying so hard that they locked her up in the showers. Then she started to take all the combs out of their little pockets and threw them out the door and when the teacher came in she started to kick her! Then they asked my Mom to go in and they asked her if they were just in the middle of divorce. Of course not!

So today we went grocery shopping and we had an argument about which toilet paper to choose (I wanted the most expensive one), then we argued in front of the wine shelf (finally didn't pick any wine), then we argued over who would pay. Then I stepped on her feet for fun. She didn't find it funny. Then when they already checked 5 pieces of what we bought, I told Zsófi she should ask for a bag now and not in the end so that I'd be able to start packing. This I allegedly said so loudly and embarrassingly that she slammed down her purse and ran out of the store. Then not only did I have to pay and carry all the heavy bags alone, she suddenly showed up in the tram stop yelling at me that she was waiting for me outside the store and why didn't I look? Crazy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing says truce like a nice beef dinner

Anonymous said...

I am sure you used your famous shuttle diplomacy and pushed her into the oven? And you blame her for being on edge?!