Today I heard a second-hand praise from my second-in-command boss, who said that he asked how my manager is satisfied with me and he said I was "very professional". I blushed! And even if we were standing in the half-dark (this was after 5), he was laughing, "haha, you blushed!"
And also, Zsófi told me John added her as a friend on facebook and I asked, "how did you know it's him?" And Zsófi said, "It said John Moses. It was a little bit easier to know who that is than Angelo Pappas."
And what else. Zoli made me very pissed. He wants to give me a present he got me in Ireland and so he asked me when I would have time to meet. Which meant that either I got tomorrow at 2.30 to where he works (I have a meeting from 1-2 and then from 2.30 to 3) or I go to his house after work. And when I said that's not going to work out, he said, "you are too comfortable". PLEASE!!
And I went to play basketball but this was not my day. Though I made some baskets. I didn't lay bricks, but- the court was so small that once when I shot the ball (or threw...it) it banged on one of the incoming parts from the ceiling and didn't even make it to the basket. And this counts as out so it was the other team's turn. Shiiit.
No comments:
Post a Comment