I missed the tram so I had to run for the bus. I actually ran for the bus! And then I was watching two guys on the bus. I could see the knee of one of them and he had what looked like a chocolate bar open on his knee. The other guy reached for something and then put it into his ear. Of course, some memories made me think that that person was putting a piece of chocolate in his ear! (Wet Willy Deluxe) (Especially with Ritter Sport Cappuccino flavor, yummi) But they were sharing headphones actually. And the headphones were connected to a cassette player!!
Today I got the fifth New Yorker. Three I got yesterday, I'm reading one, and today I got the January 21 issue. And I suspect they will send me the December issues again.
I was informed that the yoga instructor and Judit discussed how I liked the class on Saturday. Well I got a bit stoned the day before so the whole yoga class was pretty hazy and many times I almost fell asleep. Good thing we had to close our eyes a lot. But, this was a special yoga class for women. Judit told the instructor (they know each other) that I was afterwards asking about these lady parts and the instructor speculated that I went to this class because I subconsciously know that I am about to use these parts! Count me in whenever something can be analyzed.
No comments:
Post a Comment