Sunday, March 16, 2008

Today I was baking kiwi muffins in the morning and was trying to make the mess in my room disappear a bit when somebody was ringing the doorbell and nobody ever comes here, or ok, just very rarely, and we didn't open the door downstairs but then it was the buzzer from the corridor again and Zsófi said, "don't open it, it must be the church people" because already three times we opened and some grandma looking women tried to convince us about the end of the world coming pretty soon, and there is no way you can make them stop talking as they don't make eye contact when they stop for taking breath and they are hard to make go away but now I said ok I will open the door and it was our parents, on a surprise visit for a day!

In the afternoon we went to see the Medici exhibition where we saw more art stuff about Firenze than in Firenze proper. We also filled in a quiz about the exhibition, and we hope we will win the first prize, a trip to Firenze! It would be nice to see it when it's not raining and the weather is warm. Though I have to admit I didn't like the city so much. I would even say this trip ranks behind last year's Italy trip, if I was pressed to make a list about the trips, but why would I do that, right?

No comments: