I think I could start writing a blog about all the places I have already visited imaginarily. A month ago, I was about to go to Morocco, then when I heard about John's moving to China, I was set to go and then I told someone and he told me about a blog of two Hungarians who are now travelling in Asia, and then I saw great photos of a beach in Vietnam and now I want to go to Vietnam. I know Kissinger won't be there, but it would be nice to see his old stomping grounds!
Today Kinga drove us back to Budapest. We were already in the city when Kinga didn't see that the lights were red and she drove in and we almost crashed with another car. Oops. They were then passing us by and the woman in the passenger's seat was rolling down the window and shouting, "hülye" (stupid) and showing us the birds. And then that car stopped in front of us at a traffic light and the woman leaned out and took a photo of our car with her phone! Kinga said no worries, they cannot charge us with anything if they cannot prove with a motion picture of what we were doing. Don't you sometimes forget to check the traffic lights, dyed-blond woman in sunglasses?
No comments:
Post a Comment