These are The DAYS! I got off the tram and the air felt like I was in Düsseldorf. Then I realized it was the smell of rain. Wonderful sweet smell.
I still haven't bought a camera and I swore once I buy it I would take it with me every time (a la "take my camera everywhere"). I know the new camera won't have flash (I hate the flash) so I couldn't take pictures every time, but still. Today I could have just stopped before getting on the metro and wait at the zebra crossing and take 10 nice photos. It was raining but the clouds were clearing and the sun was not down yet. And it's not cold any more. On Monday when I was biking home I was going through the island and I saw two girls practicing juggling with sticks among the pretty green trees. Somebody's in a good mood!
1 comment:
Funny that you would spell "ape" you monkey butt sniffer
Post a Comment