Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No I'm really not just thinking about that thing all the time. But thanks Harvey!

Today I took the metro home and then I realized I had left my keys in the office!!! And Zsófi's not here so I had to go back to the office and take my bicycle back home, in a total of 2 and a half hours! But I wasn't as mad as I used to be in these situations. More...resigned.

Then I was passing today's bomb scene (4th this year) with the tram and traffic resumed though I was secretly hoping to spot somebody maybe standing on the corner, not knowing what to do? And this bomb. In the morning, I got a message from the office that if I can't make it to work because of the bomb then I'll have to use my vacation days or flex. Now then I was pissed. Yeah right! I would rather die than use my vacation days! But the bomb did not affect me at all, because I took the bicycle on a different route, and it couldn't have really affected anybody else for that matter because it turned out that the fuse was missing. I wonder when it's my time to fall in a bomb circle.

Today we were holding a music contest in our room in the office and the theme was "unique European musicians". My pick was Björk's Human Behavior (my current favorite). It's funny because I thought I never liked Björk. And now I like this song a lot. And maybe I'll read a book by Ayn Rand, but I haven't decided yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Björk AND human behaviour = Drink resposibly = Cristian Rock = Happily Married. O loving hate, that's Icy Hot!